Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And I'm Going to be Forty

Sally: ... and I'm going to be forty.

Harry: When?

Sally: Someday.

Harry: In eight years.

Sally: But it's there. It's just sitting there like this big dead end.


-- When Harry Met Sally




2007 - this year I turn 40 (gasp!)

Actually I can't wait to embrace fortydom! No dead end for me - it represents a new beginning - with the drop of the ball on New Year's Rockin' Eve my countdown officially began! Goodbye tumultous thirties! Hello 40 and Welcome Back Home Sabrina!

My celebratory goals for the first year:

--continue to work on my Master's Degree.

--celebrate my official entrance into adulthood (Finally I feel like I'm going to be a bonafide adult).

--hike Mt. LeConte.

--go on a fabulous Girl's Trip to commemorate this milestone.

--have a fabulous party in honor of my family and friends that got me here!

--help my other friends turning 40 this year to enjoy it just as much as me.

--count each and every blessing.

--buy myself a fabulous birthday present.


This is going to be the year of living fabulously. No looking back - just straight ahead!



Watch out world - here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yee-haw!

You go girl! When's the big day?