Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Waking Up

Every morning when my erratic alarm clock starts it's annoying beeping sound, I wake up half exhausted from the dreams that filled my slumber. I have envisioned emails where I could see the names in the sent box, seen colors so vivid in the darkness of my dreams and heard voices that I still trembled upon hearing.

For the past two months, it's been either a technicolor nightmare of relationships past or psychadelic mindtrip of crazy classroom assignments of dressing like a punk rocker or outrageous conversations that I'm having with people.

In the quiet of my day, I silently snicker to myself that no one in my office has any idea of how I spend my nights.

What has awakened inside of me? Is it me finally breaking away and moving forward? Dare I type it outloud? I feel happy most of the time!! Could it be "the big D" is finally behind me? Let me pinch myself and make sure? But it's true - I'm starting to feel alive again.

If I'm lucky maybe it will catch on to all aspects of my life.

No comments: