Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pic Challenge - A picture of yourself with 10 facts

Ten Facts About Myself ...

1. I love being KK's mom.
2. I want to go to Chicago.
3. I miss writing.
4. I have the best friends in the world.
5. I love college football.
6. I love playing online scrabble.
7. I think with all the texting, FBing and online world has given me ADD or maybe it's just my age. I'm scattered now.
8. I hate how insecure I am now. I miss that confident girl from 1989.
9. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
10. I am hoping against hope that 1 Corinthians 13:4 is someday going to happen for me.

About this photo ... this was taken after KK's dance recital in June 2010. She loves to dance and it shows - she worked really hard this particular year. I am so proud of my brown eyed girl.

No comments: